Wedding Ceremony Package
Known as the “Pearl of Vietnam”, Phu Quoc island is home to both picturesque beach and tropical jungle, a vision of natural beauty, adventure, romance, and ideal destination for a beach wedding.
At Nam Nghi, we are honored to help you in creating a perfect, customized wedding that reflects this devotion. From romantic, secluded, natural backdrops to tasteful luxury venues, we can assist in supplying a range of bespoke wedding services, from beach ceremonies to lavish reception parties.
(All images are shown on this page used for reference purpose only)
CEREMONY AT ROCK ISLAND CLUB
Beyond the beach, Mong Tay island’s secluded Rock Island can host a variety of wedding parties, from modest, Western-style ceremonies to grand Vietnamese-style receptions in its posh interior. Take your vows on the deck, overlooking a vast ocean panorama, before celebrating with a simple cocktail reception or indulging in a sumptuous dinner with your family and friends.
Your wedding ceremony can also be celebrated on the private beach or at the Tree House nestled beneath a towering banyan tree overlooking the Vung Bau Bay.
– Bridal bouquet & Boutonnière for groom
– Bridesmaid flowers and Best man Boutonnière
– Standard floral gate & floral decorations for the aisle and chairs
– Decorated reception area
– Standard sound system set up with two wireless micro-phones
– Confetti – dry leaves & flowers
– 1 Bottle of sparkling wine
– A marriage celebrant
– Photographer (1 person) and Make-up artist (1 person)
– Photo shooting booth (Bride and Groom name with decoration)
– 3-tier Wedding cake
– One-night-stay in a One-bedroom Sunset Ocean Front Villa for the couple
– Daily breakfast
– Private round-trip airport transfer
– In-room welcome fruits and flowers upon check-in
– 15% off on laundry service
– One-house private Sunset Cruise Tour with canapes and sparkling wine
– Free upgrade to higher room category for the first and the second anniversary.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Validity: year-round
• Blackout period: from 23 Dec to 6 Jan and Vietnamese Tet holidays
• 45-day in advance booking is required
• Full of charge will be required at the time of booking
• No cancellation and non-refundable
• Prices are subject to 5% service charge and 10% taxes