Blessed with crystalline waters, pristine beaches and lush shade trees, Nam Nghi Phu Quoc is a prime retreat for those seeking a peaceful connection with nature.
Nestled on the shores of the exclusive Mong Tay peninsula, this secluded island resort features breathtaking natural landscapes; from the placid waters of Vung Bau Bay to the dense foliage of the peninsula’s rare Mong Tay trees.
Lounge on the sun-bleached coastline of this intimate retreat or discover the colourful coral and abundant marine life teeming beneath the waves. Take in a sunset on the Gulf of Thailand or enjoy the privacy of the peninsula, wherever you are on Nam Nghi’s lush grounds, you’ll be immersed in the jaw-dropping natural beauty of Phu Quoc.
These unique views, combined with Nam Nghi’s thoughtful, genuine hospitality and deep commitment to environmental sustainability, provide visitors with an exceptional island experience. By preserving the untouched natural features of Mong Tay peninsula for our guests, Nam Nghi aims to establish a sophisticated, modern resort that can coexist with Phu Quoc’s stunning landscapes.
MR. AND MS. NGHI
True hospitality comes not only from thoughtful, attentive service but genuine human connection. From the moment you book a stay at Nam Nghi, the affable Mr. and Ms. Nghi are your dedicated hosts, focused solely on making your island experience as adventurous, relaxing, or insightful as you desire.
Whether you’re a solo traveller, a couple celebrating your anniversary, or a family on summer holiday, a short questionnaire will help Mr. and Ms. Nghi get to know you better in advance of your stay, creating a customised experience that reflects your interests and desires.
When you touch down on Phu Quoc, you’ll know where to look for Mr. or Ms. Nghi. Beneath a striking imperial umbrella, your personal attendant stands apart from the crowd.
After a warm welcome, Mr. or Ms. Nghi will whisk you away to the resort, where she or he’ll help you get settled in your accommodations and introduce some of the exciting experiences Nam Nghi has to offer.
From that moment forward, Mr. and Ms. Nghi are as available as you require. If you’re wondering what to do on the island or where to dine in the resort, Mr. and Ms. Nghi are on hand to provide a human element to our service, answering any and all of your questions, assisting with bookings and excursions, and going above and beyond to make your stay at Nam Nghi as enjoyable as possible.
PHU QUOC ISLAND ESCAPE
Phu Quoc’s tranquil coast is best experienced by yacht. Imagine closing your eyes for a moment and traveling to a place where you can relax and unwind, taking in the ocean breeze and the sounds of nature. Nam Nghi offers an exclusive experience where you can watch the sun as it sinks below the horizon while indulging in a glass of champagne or a cocktail from the privacy of your own boat.
THE RESORT’S POLICY
Complimentary Upon Availability
- Scheduled round-trip airport transfers on a sharing arrangement
- Welcome drinks and seasonal fruits upon arrival
- Yoga and meditation sessions at The Spa
- Daily boat rides to Rock Island, the resort’s very private island
- Use of kayaks and snorkeling masks
- Outdoor infinity Swimming Pool, Fitness Centre and Business Lounge
- Wi-Fi internet throughout the resort
As of November 1, 2019, Nam Nghi Phu Quoc offers complimentary scheduled round-trip airport transfers on a sharing arrangement as following details:
- From airport to resort: shuttled vans are in service every 2 hour from 9:00 to 21:00
- From resort to airport: shuttled vans are in service every 2 hour from 8:00 to 20:00
- Advanced seat reservations are required two days prior to arrival, including the provision of flight details
- Private transportation services are available with advanced reservations in a 4-seater Sedan from VND 1,500,000 nett per way
- Taxi services are available outside the arrival hall of Phu Quoc International Airport if your arrival time is not covered within the above schedule frame
One of the hotel’s top priorities is the respect of the privacy of all our guests and for this reason, the hotel does not allow the use of drones on the resort or on Rock Island.